This specialized, one-of-a-kind SEO workshop is designed for marketing managers who have been working in this role for 3+ years and want to up-level their skillset with SEO/SEM knowledge.
This virtual SEO training is right for you if SEO just doesn’t make sense to you. If you feel like you’re choosing keywords blindfolded or by instinct alone, trust me, you will feel relief, confidence, and control after learning the method we teach in this class.
We’ll even help you choose keywords for a real landing page, so make sure to have one in mind when you come to the training!
Beyond that, you’ll learn how to optimize your website’s content—a crucial aspect of digital marketing. This will ensure that the work you’re putting into content creation is actually performing for you and getting the results you want.
The online “lab” experience includes 3 bi-weekly group coaching calls, access to the private Facebook group and a 1:1 session with Julia (VIP level) to receive Julia’s SEO and digital marketing expertise in a supportive community format.
Because we want to be able to give individual attention to everyone who attends, we’re limiting the class size to just 8 people, so sign up early!
Your investment is $449 for group experience & $599 for VIP.
Next workshop will be offered in September 2020.
Contact us to RSVP.
- What your online searcher persona is. It’s so important to understand who you are speaking to online. This will help you choose keywords, because you will be able to evaluate what words this person would use to search for your site.
- What the online searcher journey is and how to assign particular keywords to the searcher stage that people are in. This may seem a little mysterious right now, but it will make complete sense once we get into it.
- How to map out keywords with each online journey stage: Cold (broad), Warmer (researching products/comparing), Hot audience (people are ready to buy).
- How to do keyword research and use tools to identify YOUR target keywords and keyword phrases. This is a big part of the teaching. Tools are your friends. They can, however, seem overwhelming if you try them alone. We’ll look at them together and explain how to use each tool.
- How to identify content types and translate the searcher journey into the content optimization process. This is where we bring all we’ve learned together and discuss how to tie in keywords with your content.
Remember, this is a hands-on, participatory workshop. You are going to be researching and choosing your keywords and optimizing your content at the actual event. All in a small, supportive, and fun community environment.
- Choose a landing page to optimize and work on that during the training.
- Decide whether keywords should be used for SEO, SEM, or Content Promotion. Don’t worry, we’ll explain how to separate keywords for these purposes at the training!
- You will get all the templates, worksheets and guidance necessary to enable your success with the actual implementation.
Julia is an SEO coach and digital marketing expert. The founder of WorkMatix, she has been doing digital marketing for 13+ years and teaching for 18 years in a variety of subjects, and loves sharing her knowledge with others. She is a vibrant speaker who believes in a hands-on approach to learning, especially when it comes to SEO. She says, “I started WorkMatix company 3 years ago to help marketers integrate the behavioral & decision sciences into Search Marketing & SEO through my signature SEO’n’A framework. The foundation of digital success is understanding the customer.” Julia specializes in SEO & SEM, website creation, and content optimization best practices. She loves helping marketing professionals learn more about the psychology-driven SEO, keywords research and search marketing.
Google advertising and digital marketing was a mystery until I began working with Julia. I have used her search marketing expertise to generate leads that far surpassed my expectations. As someone who likes to understand how things work, she is a gifted teacher that helped me learn how to take over many of these tasks myself.
Julia knows her stuff on SEO! She doesn’t sugar coat things or make you feel stupid if you don’t know something. She breaks everything down in totally digestible and actionable chunks. Highly recommend her workshops for business owners.
Julia is a pleasure to work with in every way. She is always well-prepared, thoughtful and creative in her thinking about digital marketing. She is constantly educating herself about new trends and technologies in SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords, etc. She juggles her many duties skillfully and follows up on every commitment she makes.